There’s a story on Breitbart that highlights how the media has been found out; that they fabricated stories about Ben Carson’s past, and now they’re retracting the stories. CNN, Politico, and the Wall Street Journal have all admitted that they made mistakes in their stories and/or have retracted them.
Why does anyone believe the Mainstream Media anymore? We’ve seen, over and over, that the MSM will openly lie and fabricate stories and “facts” in order to advance their agenda. Yet, whenever there’s a new “controversial story” by the media, the pundits react with surprise and outrage.
Laughter (at the media) is the best medicine:
The proper response to the MSM is a long yawn and derisive, mocking laughter. They’ve reached the point where they can’t be trusted to report anything accurately. And the more controversial and/or agenda-fitting the story, the more laughter it should elicit. The MSM is doing it to try to cover up the fact that Barack Obama and the Democrats have ruined this country. Only by laughing at them repeatedly will they figure out that they should change their tune. Maybe.
Here, to remind you of why you should never believe the MSM, is a collection of the blatant lies that the MSM told during the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case. Remember what they did in this situation, and never believe their stories ever again.
The Trayvon Martin Case, as distorted by the MainStream Media:
1. March 13, 2013 : Matt Gutman, the ABC News reporter covering the case for the network in Florida tweets that Trayvon was killed “because he was black”.
2. On March 28, ABC News “broke” a “major story” before the evidence was all in. Using surveillance video that hadn’t yet been fully enhanced, ABC claimed that “video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman.”
This premature and completely false accusation would be retracted by ABC News four days later after a full enhancement of the video clearly showed lacerations on Zimmerman’s head.
On March 8, the Associated Press describes Zimmerman as “white.”
March 19, CBS News falsely describes Zimmerman as white.
March 13, NBC’s Al Sharpton hosts Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump on his primetime MSNBC show; Crump repeatedly refers to Zimmerman as “white.”
1. On March 21, CNN falsely accused Zimmerman of using the racially explosive term “fucking coon” on a 911 call. Live, on the air, during Anderson Cooper’s primetime show, an audio expert listened to an unintelligible audio tape and incorrectly concluded Zimmerman had described Martin as a “fucking coon” just moments before he shot him.
After the audio was fully enhanced (something CNN obviously didn’t wait to do before falsely defaming Zimmerman), it became clear that Zimmerman had either said “fucking cold” or “fucking punks.”
More than two weeks would pass before CNN would retract its falsehood.
2. July 13: Nancy Grace falsely claimed Zimmerman said “fucking coon” during her HLN primetime show. Grace has never corrected the record.
3. July 16: on Erin Burnett’s primetime CNN show, guest Safiya Songhai claimed Zimmerman’s “on the tape saying F-ing coons.” Burnett did not correct the record.
1. March 13, NBC’s Al Sharpton hosts Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump on his primetime MSNBC show; Crump repeatedly refers to Zimmerman as “white.”
2. On March 27, the “Today Show” would air audio of a 911 call that they had maliciously edited.
Here is what NBC broadcast:
Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.
Here is the actual conversation:
Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.
After the fraudulent editing was discovered, NBC News issued a full retraction and fired a number of the producers involved.
This is only one instance. If you’d like more, here’s a list of “hate hoaxes” that the MSM excitedly pushed onto the public, only to retract them later.
So from this point forward, laugh at the Mainstream Media. Until proven otherwise, they’re lying. Facts have been fabricated, stories have been altered, and information has been left out. They’re pushing an agenda, and that’s all. So laugh at them openly and be done with it. When we do that enough, they’ll stop doing it. That, or they’ll go out of business. Either way, the lying problem is solved.